Did you hear about Kate Middleton?

Now that she has secured her position, the dear wife of prince William is starting to show her true colors! She informed the prince that as soon as her child is born, she will be going back to live with her mother. With her new born baby of course.

So first, she let him get away with little silly things such as the color of the furniture but than when it came to the most important thing of all - the child, the blood - than she claimed that the motherhood is a very important thing to her and that she would be doing things her way.

This is callous. This is a shame. If she wants her mother to help, she can ask her mother over at the palace if the prince doesn't mind. Or else she can leave and go to her mother but leave the baby at the palace.

Men you must choose, either they control us or we control them. The idea of compromise, of living together in harmony is an ideal like the ideals that existed in Plato's head. They are unheard of in the real world. When you hear about them, carefully scrutinize them and I trust you will find that the truth is not what it sounded like.

I would like to know about your reactions to this. From men, the women of course are not very welcome to put it mildly for obvious reasons.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of that and doubt its true , but even if it was. You can hardly compare kates and williams live to those of the average person.

Pregnancy is hard enough without the whole world watching and if she wants a bit of a break after giving birth, I think that's understandable. And what makes you think he isn't fine with it?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some things are common throughout all people or almost all. For example everybody would be happy that his salary would go up and everybody would be sad if his salary will go down. Now, as a man I think it is highly probable that he is not happy with it. Think about it. What is wrong with staying at their common residence. I cannot imagine prince William thinking that it is better if his wife go and live with her mother with his new born child and that he like a fool has to go over and see his ..

• Show All
    • I'm telling you right here, if it was in my capacity, I would revoke certain rights and take away the wind from your sales my dear. For I am learning the very hard way that there is no ice like the ice in the women's heart. Quite frankly I hate you. Maybe I forget a bit tomorrow... but right now?!

• just for the record, I said there is no point in talking after you made the generalsation that all women are evil, not before

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Not that I like my mother.. and not that I am ever going to give birth...

But it's common for the mother to spend time right after a birth...

and I'm sorry, I wouldn't want that happening at the Palace...

Besides, maybe its the Queen who isn't allowing a "mere commoner" to stay...

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh come on. The queen is not letting the wife of her grandson to stay. Sounds improbable to me. But to other people like you it's probable enough to consider it as a possibility. I have to respect your opinion, but let me tell you if I was an employer I wouldn't give you any job as I think it is probable that with this kind of reasoning not much good can be achieved. That's my opinion.

• I never said the Queen was kicking the Princess out...

I said she might be not allowing the other "commoner" Grand Mother in...

• Oh god! seriously?! why the hell are you so wound up about this?! its not like its your baby! jeesh! If the woman wants to go live with her mum after the pregnancy to get a bit of a break from all the pressure she is under, being the wife of a prince and all, that's understandable, after all the baby its not a product to be advertised in the camera and the paparazzi, and the mum and the baby should have their time together after the baby is born, away from the cameras and publicity, that's too much pressure! Besides I think this is just a rumour anyway.

1|0
    1|1
    • I know it is not my baby. I think it's outrageous that's why I'm over it like this. I can't take this crap from a women I think they're less and the last thing she should do is take away the child at her own leisure like the husband does not even factor in the equation. If she wants she can go to her dear mother but leave the child at the palace or wherever the prince is residing so that he will find the baby whenever he wants, otherwise he'l have to go to her mother to see his child, I ...

• Show All
    • wow honestly I am impressed by how much this affect you lol it actually makes me laugh honestly, sorry, its not like she is divorcing him, she just needs a little privacy from all that madness and attention at the palace and outside of it, I think its normal. :):)

• I continue to feel worried and petrified that this can happen to me after learning about your attitude. I mean, you see, as I said, you women are different, listen to you, it is as if she asked for a cup of coffee, no big deal, she just wants to relax a bit. I don't know how men can take this. Either they're utterly spellbound or they are weak and afraid to become loveless again. It's not fair. I hope that at least I'll here about some couples that indeed enjoy the fabled true love.

• Find a hobby.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rumors are rumors for a reason... I seriously hope you don't read those trashy magazines and actually believe in them. It is people like you I want to protect my children from, it makes me sad and angry that your the kind of people my children are suppose to look up to and have respect for. The only hope I have is I can make them strong and build their hearts to only love and to not let the stupidity and harshness of the world destroy their souls.

0|0
    1|0
    • Don't worry I do not read any magazines, especially those type of magazines. I was surfing on the internet and I noticed the title. You know, rumors are rumors yes, but sometimes at least they have some truth in them and sometimes the whole truth, O.K. I suspect it is true because it is typical of bitches to take such action to the annoyance and torment of their husbands. Your children, if they are boys, should look up to me if they don't want to get in such trouble with their wives.

• Apparently and unfortunately life with a women is no fairy tale as many wish to believe. You (women) create problems just for jolly it almost seems, for your own caprice, for your utter selfish souls. Do you deny it?! Of course you do because you're a women and you know these actions against your "dear" husband (boyfriend whatever) might come in handy for you as well!

• thanks for the laugh ;D

• Apparently you've never heard of rumors squirrel boy. If you didn't hear it from her, you don't spread lies.

1|0
    1|1
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• You married?

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a life already.

4|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to see a link to this story.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kate will live with mum after baby is born: Future monarch to start life in commoner's home in Berkshire instead of royal residence

Read more: link

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook ...I copied and pasted the title and this is what I got. I don't know how to add links.

• Oops, apparently I did add the link.

• That's a load of BS

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just rumors. You don't need to spread and believe them.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes