Did you hear about Kate Middleton?

Now that she has secured her position, the dear wife of prince William is starting to show her true colors! She informed the prince that as soon as her child is born, she will be going back to live with her mother. With her new born baby of course.

So first, she let him get away with little silly things such as the color of the furniture but than when it came to the most important thing of all - the child, the blood - than she claimed that the motherhood is a very important thing to her and that she would be doing things her way.

This is callous. This is a shame. If she wants her mother to help, she can ask her mother over at the palace if the prince doesn't mind. Or else she can leave and go to her mother but leave the baby at the palace.

Men you must choose, either they control us or we control them. The idea of compromise, of living together in harmony is an ideal like the ideals that existed in Plato's head. They are unheard of in the real world. When you hear about them, carefully scrutinize them and I trust you will find that the truth is not what it sounded like.

I would like to know about your reactions to this. From men, the women of course are not very welcome to put it mildly for obvious reasons.

76

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of that and doubt its true , but even if it was. You can hardly compare kates and williams live to those of the average person.

Pregnancy is hard enough without the whole world watching and if she wants a bit of a break after giving birth, I think that's understandable. And what makes you think he isn't fine with it?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some things are common throughout all people or almost all. For example everybody would be happy that his salary would go up and everybody would be sad if his salary will go down. Now, as a man I think it is highly probable that he is not happy with it. Think about it. What is wrong with staying at their common residence. I cannot imagine prince William thinking that it is better if his wife go and live with her mother with his new born child and that he like a fool has to go over and see his ..

• I'm telling you right here, if it was in my capacity, I would revoke certain rights and take away the wind from your sales my dear. For I am learning the very hard way that there is no ice like the ice in the women's heart. Quite frankly I hate you. Maybe I forget a bit tomorrow... but right now?!

• just for the record, I said there is no point in talking after you made the generalsation that all women are evil, not before