Girls, if no guy ever made a move on you, what would you do?

All of my female friends and relatives either say they don’t like making the first move or will never do it on principle. I know many girls are like this.

So, girls, if no guy ever made a move on you, what would you do? Would you start making approaches, or would you put up with staying single?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel undesirable if no guys made a move on me, because that's just more common, but I already approach and sometimes ask out guys I like so it wouldn't be a huge problem or anything. Maybe I'd do it more, I don't know. I dislike waiting around. Single for a while is kinda nice, but not for the rest of my life lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'd flirt more, smile, look better, be inviting. It's not like they'll never approach, they just need a push in the right direction sometimes.

If they would never ever approach me, no matter how hard I'd try, then I guess I'll just put up with it and be friends with guys instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • You give obvious hints. I flat out told a guy that I would never make the first move that way there was no excuse! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm stuck in the traditional way of boys making moves first, so I would probably stay single.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd stay single.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• LOL The human race would die out!

1|0
    0|0
  • probably remain passive

0|0
    0|0