My girlfriend said she lost feelings for me? So she ended it? Can I get her back?

Me and her were very close to each other. We spent everyday with each other I made her feel special and was there when she needed me?. We meet at a dance and we where very happy together. Then she told me her feelings for me were gone and it was unhealthy to stay together?. I miss her everyday and I still love her. The thing I don't get she said she misses me too and loves me. But why would she break up then? Can I get her back I really need her in my life. If so how? Please help.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• the only way you could ever get her back is to move on completely. I know that sounds odd but she needs to see you standing on your own not needing her...the neediness might be the reason her feelings went away it's not attractive or sexy it shows a lack of respect for youself. This just happened with my daughter and her boyfriend my hearts broken for him but he just makes it worse by trying to hold on to her it just confirms her reasons for breaking up with him and she does still love him and she does miss him but she can't deal with a needy insecure guy who's way too desperate to please and do anything to keep her. so do the opposite of what you've been doing would be my suggestion.