My girlfriend said she lost feelings for me? So she ended it? Can I get her back?

Me and her were very close to each other. We spent everyday with each other I made her feel special and was there when she needed me?. We meet at a dance and we where very happy together. Then she told me her feelings for me were gone and it was unhealthy to stay together?. I miss her everyday and I still love her. The thing I don't get she said she misses me too and loves me. But why would she break up then? Can I get her back I really need her in my life. If so how? Please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the only way you could ever get her back is to move on completely. I know that sounds odd but she needs to see you standing on your own not needing her...the neediness might be the reason her feelings went away it's not attractive or sexy it shows a lack of respect for youself. This just happened with my daughter and her boyfriend my hearts broken for him but he just makes it worse by trying to hold on to her it just confirms her reasons for breaking up with him and she does still love him and she does miss him but she can't deal with a needy insecure guy who's way too desperate to please and do anything to keep her. so do the opposite of what you've been doing would be my suggestion.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes people need a break from other people. Or maybe your relationship got to boring and repetitive. My advice would be to have a serious talk with her and really find out if she wants to be broken up or just wants some space. Good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry but it's too late. If she has lost feeling for you then she has been thinking about leaving you for quite some time. This isn't just an "in the moment" kind of thing. She has told friends and or family about this and you were the last to know. You have got to move on and stop talking to her. She KNOWS how you feel so don't waste your time trying to convience her.

Having a "talk" is a waste of time. When women do this they moved on before breaking up with you. Start talking to other girls and start dating again. The more you wait for this girl the more you will be disappointed. DO NOT try to be "friends" with her. The friendship ended when you got together and lets be honest, that's not what you want. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get her back. Once you break up, your relationship won't be the same again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes