PLEASE HELP cheated on him and don't know what to do

my boyfriend and I hav been going out for about 3 weeks and I cheated on him last night. I was pressured about doing it with another boy at my school. the thing that's the worse though is that right before I cheated, I texted my boyfriend before breaking up with him. but he was playijg in a really important bball game so he didn't get it. it was the first time he's KNOWN I've cheated on him but it was the third time I've cheated in general. now he wants to get back together but I feel so guilty. what should I do? PLEASE HELP

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get back together with him first of all, once the trust is broken you can only try to find someone new. It might be hard to accept but the truth simply is that it will always be in the back of your heads if you bet back together.

If you know you can't stay faithful you can only go for non-serious relationship. But if that's not what you want, I would say that you need to learn to stand up for yourself, say no to people more often. If you easily break under preassure you clearly need to work on that for the sake of future relationships.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thankks for the advice you wer the only comment that refrenced the part ahout peer pressure which was the main problem

thankks!