PLEASE HELP cheated on him and don't know what to do

my boyfriend and I hav been going out for about 3 weeks and I cheated on him last night. I was pressured about doing it with another boy at my school. the thing that's the worse though is that right before I cheated, I texted my boyfriend before breaking up with him. but he was playijg in a really important bball game so he didn't get it. it was the first time he's KNOWN I've cheated on him but it was the third time I've cheated in general. now he wants to get back together but I feel so guilty. what should I do? PLEASE HELP

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get back together with him first of all, once the trust is broken you can only try to find someone new. It might be hard to accept but the truth simply is that it will always be in the back of your heads if you bet back together.

If you know you can't stay faithful you can only go for non-serious relationship. But if that's not what you want, I would say that you need to learn to stand up for yourself, say no to people more often. If you easily break under preassure you clearly need to work on that for the sake of future relationships.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thankks for the advice you wer the only comment that refrenced the part ahout peer pressure which was the main problem

thankks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• What do you do?

1st. Get your sh*t together and have some respect for people. Stop cheating.

2nd. DO NOT get back together with him. Even though he wants you, he will resent you, and it WILL catch up to you in the long run.

A girl cheated on me before. I was weak, and wanted her back. We got back together. I never could shake it. After about 6 months, I found myself still thinking about it, always being an a**hole to her. Shortly thereafter, I broke things off with her.

1|2
    0|0
  • Not once, but three times...

I would be devastated to even hear that, it is practically saying to me "You don't have what it takes to be with me, but I like the extra attention you give me, so I am going to keep you just for that."

... I am sad just reading it :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Well for starters what you can do is to close your f***ing legs when you are in a relationship.

I would say that it is time to pack it all in and call relationships quit for a while. You seem to just want sex and nothing more and are incapable of having a monogamist relationship. Tell this guy all you want is sex. At least be honest and don't try to fool him into thinking its anything more than just sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe you're just worth it. people make mistakes. if you like someone a lot, you forgive their mistakes because even if you did cheat on him, to him you still mean a lot and there's no one he'd rather have?

0|0
    2|0
  • You're ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Get as far away from him as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get back with him. Stop hurting him.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. He clearly has no self-respect or self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just stop cheating. But since you are cheating it doesn't seem like you love your boyfriend all that much. If you don't have the same feelings for him, let him go. He'd be better off with another woman who wouldn't cheat on him. However, if you can promise him and yourself honestly that you won't cheat again, try and work on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you don't really want to be with him. So do you both a favor and tell him no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes