Is She Playing Games? Or am I expecting too much too quick?

I am a 43 year old recently divorced man. (Seperated a year ago, finalized 6 months. ago) I was recently set up on a date with a 37 year old single woman. We are both professionals with erratic schedules. (I am a chef and she is an ER Doctor.) After being introduced at my restaurant by our mutual friend I got her e-mail and asked her for her phone number. Two days later she e-mailed back and gave it to me. The next day I called her and left her a message saying I was sorry I missed her and would try another time. The next day she tried to call me, however I was at work and couldn't take the call. Finally the next day I got to talk with her for about 45 minutes and there was a definite connection. We agreed to go out the following Sunday. (A week in the future) The next day I e-mailed and invited her to go to the zoo and get something to eat afterward. The next day she responded and said that was great and suggested a time. I e-mailed back that was great and asked if I could pick her up. Three days later I had heard nothing back so I sent a general e-mail saying hi, that my week was crazy etc. I ended it saying I was looking forward to Sunday, but no other mention of our date. The next day she e-mailed back some general stuff ended by see you tomorrow. I picked her up and we went to the zoo, for drinks, to dinner, and out for more drinks. 7 hours in all. We have a lot in common and had a lot of fun. I feel confident we had a good connection. At the end of the date I walked her to her door she gave me a big hug and I kissed her on the cheek. I told her I wanted to see her again and she agreed, We had discussed schedule a bit and When I asked if I could call, she said please call even if she was working, she would enjoy hearing the message. The next day, Monday, I called and left her a message saying I really had a good time and what my schedule was (I had said I would do so.) Suggested we could get together for dinner or a drink after work. Now it's 3 days later and nothing. I know she was off today and thought maybe she would call, even if it was to leave a message. She knows I am off this coming Saturday and Monday. (It's Wednesday night now.) I really feel like she is a special woman and that she is interested in me. What next? Is she playing games? Am I expecting too much too quick? I am trying to play it cool but the uncertainity is killing me. Let me know your thoughts.
Update, I was being impatient and unrealistic. She texted this morning saying she was sorry she hadn't called and would later this week. As well that she had a great time. Thank you all for your help

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her some more time, she knows your schedule so she probably doesn't feel an urgent need to rush to get a moment of your time.