URGENT!!! Should I just tell we how I feel?

Me and this girl both mutually like each other but we have never actually talked to each other about our feelings not what either of us wants. It's basically a game of telephone thorough one of out mutual friends and its getting kind of dumb. We are both kind of shy and I garnet had the courage to make of a move on her (which she's apparently waiting for) so should I just tell er how I feel about her? We are going on a walk tomorrow so I figure this would be a good time to talk to her about it. I'm not good at making moves and you can't really make one on a walk. Please answer on poll and explain your answer thanks!

• Yes just tell her already!
    Vote A
  • No don't tell her (explain your answer)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay so I talked that mutual friend today and apparently the girl had fun on our little hangout and is "going for me" but still wants to "get to know" me more. I have no idea what the hell that means. She said maybe its best not to tell her in person just yet how I feel

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• SHOW her that you like her. make it obvious, except don't overdo it to the point where you just sound like a creepy stalker. DEPENDING, on the woman, you do not want to seem TOO sensitive (too sensitive = a p****, or if she doesn't mind then that's just you and she probably likes just you).

In between making it obvious through body language, ease into your feelings for her in conversation. If she takes it well, and seems to like what she's hearing, you could try telling her everything you wanted to say, and since she's shy, this will probably help her open up to you as well.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If she's a shy girl, then there's absolutely no way that she's going to make a move. Trust me on this.

And if it turns out this has all been a misunderstanding? You're saving yourself so much time fretting and thinking and wondering. It can be a daunting thing to do, but you'll win either way. Either by getting her or by saving yourself more anxiety. You're losing by waiting around.

Just go for it and tell her. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If you already know the feelings are mutual, what are you waiting for? Tell her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just do it. Man up and be like, "Hey, do you like me or not? Because I like you and I don't want to keep guessing at this." It's simple and impressive to just say something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go for it! Be a man and take control women love that sh*t!

2|0
    0|0
  • On your walk, tell her how you feel! Just randomly bring it up. I love walks, they are peaceful and its like you can talk about anything :)

0|0
    0|0
    • going for you, means she is going to try and make something serious out of you two eventually. and she just wants to get to know you more before trying to make it something serious. And for now since its the beginning yeah don't get to deep into feelings

• Show All
    • just talk in general about anything... are you new at dating?

• Yea, like I've had silly little relationships before that all sucked. I'm actually serious about this girl so I get kinda nervous

• Yes please tell them how you feel.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Just tell her that you don't know her that well, but you want t cause you think she's a good person and you like being around good people. Would you two getting together and going out for dinner be something she's interested in?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it bro ! seal the deal.. don't fall into the "what if" mindset.. rather think "why not".. Walks are PERFECT, just tell her how you feel when you guys are walking and having a a great conversation.

3|1
    0|0
  • go for it man :) think that maybe you will never have the chance again to talk to her... at least when you tell her you will know her true feelings too, if she love you or not

0|0
    0|0
  • You should really tell her how you feel. Get to talk to her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes