URGENT!!! Should I just tell we how I feel?

Me and this girl both mutually like each other but we have never actually talked to each other about our feelings not what either of us wants. It's basically a game of telephone thorough one of out mutual friends and its getting kind of dumb. We are both kind of shy and I garnet had the courage to make of a move on her (which she's apparently waiting for) so should I just tell er how I feel about her? We are going on a walk tomorrow so I figure this would be a good time to talk to her about it. I'm not good at making moves and you can't really make one on a walk. Please answer on poll and explain your answer thanks!

• Yes just tell her already!
  • No don't tell her (explain your answer)
Okay so I talked that mutual friend today and apparently the girl had fun on our little hangout and is "going for me" but still wants to "get to know" me more. I have no idea what the hell that means. She said maybe its best not to tell her in person just yet how I feel

74

Most Helpful Girl

• SHOW her that you like her. make it obvious, except don't overdo it to the point where you just sound like a creepy stalker. DEPENDING, on the woman, you do not want to seem TOO sensitive (too sensitive = a p****, or if she doesn't mind then that's just you and she probably likes just you).

In between making it obvious through body language, ease into your feelings for her in conversation. If she takes it well, and seems to like what she's hearing, you could try telling her everything you wanted to say, and since she's shy, this will probably help her open up to you as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE