Help about ex girlfriend

as brief as I can be

was blocked on Facebook for about 2 year now I'm unblocked

her best friend adds me

her best friend uploads photos of her and my ex girlfriend not to mention the check ins and status

my ex starts following me on instagram and saying happy birthday to me and liking my photos

whats her deal..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she wants to be friends again and normal or she still has some kind of feelings or some "unsettled" business with you she eventually is going to build the nerve to talk to you about. Girls below me say its been two years she is probably over you, but me and my ex have been apart 5 years, we have always been on each others Facebook and I still have the same feelings I have had for him since day one, so she may not be over you. either way, best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with her. Especially on the not over you part. I've been out of a relationship with an ex for years now, and even though I was the one that called it off, I still have some feelings for him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Did she dump you or was it the other way around? She is trying to creep back into your life. Wait for her to initiate convo only answer with emoticons

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she has probably moved on and decided yous can be friends again, perhaps she has missed having you as a friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she thinks enough time has past that she can be friends with you again

maybe she wants something

0|0
    0|0
  • Its two years id say she has moved on and just wants to be somewhat normal with you again

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• you have a stalker, she's off rebound and thinking about you and the next guy in her life, she's juggling men, steer clear.

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems that she wants to be back with you, or just want to keep your friendship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes