Help about ex girlfriend

as brief as I can be

was blocked on Facebook for about 2 year now I'm unblocked

her best friend adds me

her best friend uploads photos of her and my ex girlfriend not to mention the check ins and status

my ex starts following me on instagram and saying happy birthday to me and liking my photos

whats her deal..

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she wants to be friends again and normal or she still has some kind of feelings or some "unsettled" business with you she eventually is going to build the nerve to talk to you about. Girls below me say its been two years she is probably over you, but me and my ex have been apart 5 years, we have always been on each others Facebook and I still have the same feelings I have had for him since day one, so she may not be over you. either way, best of luck.

• I agree with her. Especially on the not over you part. I've been out of a relationship with an ex for years now, and even though I was the one that called it off, I still have some feelings for him.