22 mom treats me like I'm helpless

I'm 22 Can't move out can't afford it really want to. My mom treats me like a baby I'm the only child she doesn't think I can do anything still even though she won't say that she will beat around the bush about it. I've tried and tried and TRIED TALKING but it never works I'm depressed and I'm now starting to feel I am helpless and can't do anything I've thought about just leaving and moving to Hawaii and not telling anybody were I am I'm that fed up. I've taken auto mechanics, My mom bought me shocks I wanted to do them and as soon as we were about to leave to get some wrenches she says "I don't think your strong enough" I flipped out b.c why would you do that at the last minute and then she says "I don't think you can't do it but I'm not strong enough to do it" which is basically saying I can't right!? HELP

13

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I've been through the same things , I want to say it gets better overtime but to be honest its likely to stay the same for a while longer . I guess moving out might be an option at some point , I'm sure you won't live with her forever

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE