Should I move on or keep hope alive?

There is this girl that I met and I fell madly inlove with. We met through a mutual friend. I was 3 years older than her she is 17 going on 18 and I am 20 going on 21. It was basically love at first sight. The first time we texted we were flirting the first time we saw each other we had our first kiss. We moved pretty fast we only talked for about 3 weeks and made it official the following week. We were inseparable. Even though she was in high school we always made a effort to see each other and we always showed each other how much we loved and cared for one another. We were two months in and the unthinkable happened. I messed up big time and it hurt her. Everyone knows that I am not a morning person I have never been. She sent me to her car to get her charger and I saw the cake that said prom. This would turn out to be the atom bomb to our relationship. I killed it with this next move. I disregarded the cake and went on to grab the charger. I came back in the room an sat down. She told me to go back out and get the cake and I did. She wanted pictures but I didn't because I looked like a bum. She stormed out of the house and me being foolish I didn't chase after her. That day killed the so called us against the world mentality we had. She was crushed. She said what I did hurt her worst that what any other guy has ever done. She's been cheated on countless times and I never cheated or called her names like those other guys did. This followed with almost a month of me apologizing and begging which led to her somewhat forgiving me. I say somewhat because we went back to doing the things she did but she said she was faking it because she fell out of love with me and didn't know how to tell me. We finally broke up because I was too clingy trying to be with her and showing he affection that I wasn't getting back. After the break up we decided to remain friends which led to us talking about trying again which led to me being hurt more. I threatened to just take myself out of her life but she said she needs me and I can't leave. She even said that down the line, we could be back together once she's done growing. I saw her twitter that she is indulging back to her old ways. That means sex and playing around with a bunch of guys. Boy did that hurt to see. She's leaving our of state for college. I love her and it couldn't have went away on her part either I hope. Should I just let it go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should let it go. It's hopeless.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• move on for now

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah let it go man. If she threw a hissy fit because you didn't react to prom the way she expected, she needs to grow the f*** up. Same thing with her new sex life and playing around with a bunch of guys. There are better girls who are worth your time. Don't blame yourself or hold on waiting for her to come back. She's not worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn bro I would say to just let it go. She has fallen out of love and things won't be the same any more. I feel your pain but it will go away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes