How can I move on and be happy again?

My boyfriend broke up with me after 6 months of us being together. He was my best friend and won't even talk to me now. So how do I move on? How can I be happy again? How do you move on? Thanks so much

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I have just gone through something similar! Are you trying to talk to him? How long ago has it been since you broke up? Make sure if he talks to you give him short unemotional responses and try not to go looking for him or initiate contact. Let me tell you it is so much easier to not see them at all, and I understand its probably hard if yall go to school together. Just try to see him as least as possible. Everytime you see him it will probably remind you of your relationship and I know its hard but you have to tell yourself you deserve better and anyone who doesn't want to be with you is a waste of time. Its hard at first, and I was crying everyday for about three weeks after it happened. But make sure you don't spend too much time alone because then you think about it and hang out with your friends A TON that always makes things better. Moving on takes time but it is so worth it once you realize you can do better, also for being happier it always helps to try more on your appearance everyday to kind of regain that confidence. Always be happy! and when you see him show him that you don't need him and another guy will soon come around and he will be even better than the last and will care for you no matter what:) Sometimes they do come back after some period of NC but then its your decision whether you want him back or not! Kick that a**holeee to the ground and find a guy that appreciates you exactly how you are!

• Thanks. I have to see him every day at school. And it's been a week. Last time I saw him he was making out with some girl. I can't even look at him anymore. I haven't tried talking to him, I deleted everything of him. he doesn't care about me :/ I trying to move on. But it's like every time I see him I want to cry again. I don't know how to be happy. Sounds dramatic but it's true..

• what a jerk he is to make out with another girl in front of u,the next girl will be hurt too when he gets tired of her,what a douche bag,one day when you find a GOOD mature guy,u will wonder wth you ever saw in him(douche bag)

• He isn't a douche bag until he's done with you :/ I hope there is such thing as a good guy. Because every time I think I found one they turn out to be anything but.