Ex from 5 years ago? Are things different now that were older?

The last time I was on the site I was a Junior in high school. I had a relationship with a boy almost 2 years younger than me. It lasted 2 months because his mom ended it. She thought our age difference was too much and it wasn't acceptable. I also was close friends with his sister. That year, I left my school and the following year came back. We never had an official ending to our relationship. My whole Senior year I would see him everywhere I went, he'd show up near my locker when I knew he had no reason to be there, a lot of things happened.

I am currently a Sophomore in Colllege. I have a Freshmen boyfriend and he is one year and 5 months younger than me -- almost the same as this guy and me. I am one year and 3 months older than my so called ex. I call him my ex and we have admitted we were together at a time. I will be 21 and he just turned 19, my boyfriend is 19.

He goes to our rival school and my boyfriend goes to my school.

I blocked and unblocked my ex on Facebook so many times over the years. He says he was 'just messing with me'

We have been talking almost everyday for the past 4 months.

He knows I'm in a relationship and I said I don't hookup and he said I can't admit that I'm not disappointed but there's other fun things we can do.

I don't know if he sees me as a friend or what.

He told me a month or two ago that he still has this sweatshirt I gave him and some pictures

We've been snapchating and texting, Facebooking, Skyped once.

He requested me on Facebook at the beginning of the year and I never thought we'd talking like this.

I haven't seen him since I graduated high school three years ago.

He wants to see me this summer.

If anyone can help me and talk to me about this and why he wants to see me after all these years when his mom and sister didn't like me and in result my parents didn't really like him either, thatd be so great. Thanks so much guys!

And I've been with my current boyfriend since September, 8 months

One year and 8 months older

34

Most Helpful Guy

• If his mom was opposed to it (because you are older, or for some other reason) the first time, it's unlikely that she will have suddenly changed her mind over a few years. You ask if things are different now that you're older, but you shouldn't do anything with him, because one thing could lead to another, and you might accidentally cheat on your boyfriend.

Don't do "fun things" with him. You're not in a relationship with him right now. He says that, and he tries to make you feel guilty by saying that "you can't admit that you're not disappointed". He's speaking for you, and that's not a good sign. Don't let this turn into cheating. It doesn't matter why he wants to see you. It matters that you're already in a relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Could you message me?

• I can't message me because in your settings, you made it so that only friends can message you. If you have any questions, you can message me though.

If I was in the guy's place, my mom might say the same thing. Once I liked a girl that was three years older than me, when I was 13. I'm from a religious and traditional place, so that wasn't okay. It doesn't have to do with parent's telling you what to do. It has to do with some tradtional beliefs and respect for parents.