How can you tell if someone is a cheater?

We all fear our lovers would cheat on us behind our backs, It's a very crappy feeling. If you have been cheated on once , You will always have that thought your lover could cheat on you at any given moment.

People say social people are more likely to cheat over introverted people or People with more confidence over less confident people.

What do you think? Can we ever truly tell?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is not a black and white topic it is so hard to say if someone loves you or not based on cheating there are two forms of cheating, there is emotional cheating where someone cheats because they fell unloved, mistreated etc. Than there are free cheaters who will cheat because they can and do not care about those they cheat on. And sometimes that is just the case, you end up in a relationship where someone tells you what you want to hear so you stay around and they use you along with others. Now can I say this is your situation no, this person could feel as though they may love the other person because they feel unloved. So without a conversation with your partner you will never know why they cheated. But if they are not willing to leave this person regardless of anything else you would be best ot walk away from it. Also before continuing in any sexual activities you both should be tested. I think talking is your best choice and if you both decide to continue your relationship counseling is your best option. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE