I need revenge pranks to get someone back, everybody read please!

Okay so my English teacher and history teacher have been going at it for years now. Well my history teacher recently played a prank on my English teacher and she has done a bunch of pranks on him. She has moved all his classroom desks and furniture to the front of the school (outside) she has moved his truck while he was in class and put it for sale by the highway at Waffle House, she's put Gatorade bottles top down without a cap on his desk and they left stains. They're just always mean to each other but just playing around. Well he just played a good prank on her the other day and we can't think of anything to get him back with! Anybody that has any ideas, please help! Thank you! ?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• take his smart phone and put lynx on it, lol he won't know what to do

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE