How do you move forward in life?

I realized that instead of making things happen, things happen by itself. like sure I was the one who worked hard to get into uni, but all I did was study hard and pay attention in class. I feel like things just move forward, and they drag me with it. how do I move forward in life through doing it by myself? I guess my question is how does one grow up and not be afraid of taking the next steps in life? I feel like the steps I'm taking were all steps made for me, like middle school, secondary school, uni.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear Jessika,

1st you must know that by this question you showed an important advancement in maturity.

Yes...the actual question is "who are you?"..."what is your rule in life?"...more importantly..."what do YOU want to be?".

Now after we rephrased the question it become a bit clear...since asking the accurate question is half way knowing the answer.

From my experience -and I got miles on me :D- you're one of those whom I call "pioneers" a person who refuse to take matters for granted...always wants more in life...want to have an important role in society...for those people...I always raise my hat in due respect :-)

So the task is the following:

1. Who are you? ====> your current situation===> a student studying (...)

2 Who do you wanna be? =====> your dream...an airplane pilot, a lawyer, a rock star...one rule you should never forget...dream listlessly

3. What is your ultimate goal in life?=====> curing a disease, ending world hunger...etc====>very important, you know why? because such goal might be the last straw to give you a reason to fight for living life...trust me it is true.

4. Once you provide answers, comes the part where you make a road map to reach your dream and ultimate goal in life...starting with what you should learn to reach such gol, ending with financially planning the whole thing.

Very important note, dreams changes along the way...don't panic or force yourself to pursue an old dream if you lost interests in it and found another one...because a dream is just a mean for you to enjoy life...more importantly enjoy living your life.

Another important note...ignore others who you know by heart they don't care for you if they criticize you for being a pioneer and not a just a small part in the great machine of life!

I wish you the best of luck...seriously :-)

Yours,

W H

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE