Well now what do I do, or say, and when?!

I talked to a female coworker about how I felt about a few other guy coworkers who teased me, and said things to me I didn't feel comfortable with, and one of the guys now hates me for what I did because he got yelled at by a manager, and he wanted me to talk to him about it instead. but I didn't want to talk to him. I felt like avoiding him.

I don't hardly ever talk to this person outside of work, he won't tell me what he wants me to do, I feel that an apology won't do anything to fix it because he won't forgive me anyway.

So how do I explain to him why I did what I did was right according to me? I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I just wanted to tell someone else how I felt about some of my coworkers.

If he doesn't show interest in talking to me or seeing me outside of work, and calls me a friend, then how and when can I explain anything to him?----maybe because he still lives with a girl he doesn't like and won't move out, but he won't tell me why he won't move out.

And I feel that he has ignored me lately at work, so what the hell should I say or do now?!?!?!?

I do not want to quit my job either, if that is what he really wants.

01