Well now what do I do, or say, and when?!

I talked to a female coworker about how I felt about a few other guy coworkers who teased me, and said things to me I didn't feel comfortable with, and one of the guys now hates me for what I did because he got yelled at by a manager, and he wanted me to talk to him about it instead. but I didn't want to talk to him. I felt like avoiding him.

I don't hardly ever talk to this person outside of work, he won't tell me what he wants me to do, I feel that an apology won't do anything to fix it because he won't forgive me anyway.

So how do I explain to him why I did what I did was right according to me? I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I just wanted to tell someone else how I felt about some of my coworkers.

If he doesn't show interest in talking to me or seeing me outside of work, and calls me a friend, then how and when can I explain anything to him?----maybe because he still lives with a girl he doesn't like and won't move out, but he won't tell me why he won't move out.

And I feel that he has ignored me lately at work, so what the hell should I say or do now?!?!?!?

I do not want to quit my job either, if that is what he really wants.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing you can do now, is to walk up to him and apologize sincerely.

Whether he accepts it or not, at least you're relieved that you already said what you want.

0|0
    0|0

• We work with a lot of customers, and I other employees who are close by and are within listening distance. I don't want to just walk up to him and apologize because then everyone else will give us weird looks.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes