Ex is confusing me so much?...

So my ex broke up with me a couple months ago because he didn't want to be in a serious relationship but still liked me. His best friend recently told me that my ex wants me, but my ex has been kind of rude to me lately. Hell come up to me when I'm talking to a friend and ill do something and hell say to my friend I don't like when she does that. Then he talks and flirts with his other ex right in front of me and then I talk to some other guy and hell come and sit with us. he's also been texting me a lot, and over text hell be really friendly. And then when were sitting in a assembly hell sit behind me and when I respond to one of my friends hell shush me but he won't shush other people, only me. Hell also watch every single move I make and stare at me and then comment on it, like if I zone out while I'm eating or how slowly I take sips of my water. But then hell do things like come up behind me and rub his hands down my arms. It litterally is bugging the crap out of me that he's being so nitpicky all the time, so I don't get it! Why does he always act like he's better than me, and then flirt with me? To make things clear, I don't initiate any contact with him, he seems to do anything that gets my attention, rude or not...Why is he doig this to me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just ignore him and continue on with your life. Stop falling into his games.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE