I Graduate in 15 days. Should I make the move?

I'm finally a Senior, and I couldn't be happier about it. It's obviously bittersweet because I probably won't have the opportunity to stay in touch with these people I've grown up with, despite our yearbook promises.

So of course right before it's all going to end, I start crushing on a guy in my class. I don't even know what happened to him because last thing I remember he is this awkward kid in middle school, and now he is adorably sweet and funny. Lucky for me, no one else has realized it! Which is tragic. He'd be a great boyfriend.

So he isn't taking the hint. I'm at a stalemate- should I be blunt and let him know how I feel? And if so, how can I even phrase it? Or do I miss out on the opportunity, just...forget him?

Thanks girls and boys :)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Make the move now. Don't live a life of regrets. If you miss the opportunity, you might be passing up the ideal guy for yourself.