So yesterday was my birthday and my ex boyfriend who hasn't spoken to me in months...

wished me a happy birthday through private message. He said hey I'm so so sorry for not saying it earlier but happy birthday and I hope you had a good day today. I'm not going to lie that weirded me out some because I haven't spoken to him in months and him and I just don't get along. So yeah why the happy birthday wishes now and being all apologetic >_<

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Was the breakup a "good breakup" or a "bad breakup"?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it wasn't bad nor good break up we just didn't want nothing to do with each other and I stopped speaking to him and him as well

• That classifies as a bad breakup imo...if yall "didnt want nothing to do each other", I don't consider that good breakup terms! :-P

• then yeah bad break up lol but he's done this before where he would randomly text me and then disappear its like he checks up on me or something