So yesterday was my birthday and my ex boyfriend who hasn't spoken to me in months...

wished me a happy birthday through private message. He said hey I'm so so sorry for not saying it earlier but happy birthday and I hope you had a good day today. I'm not going to lie that weirded me out some because I haven't spoken to him in months and him and I just don't get along. So yeah why the happy birthday wishes now and being all apologetic >_<

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Was the breakup a "good breakup" or a "bad breakup"?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it wasn't bad nor good break up we just didn't want nothing to do with each other and I stopped speaking to him and him as well

• That classifies as a bad breakup imo...if yall "didnt want nothing to do each other", I don't consider that good breakup terms! :-P

• then yeah bad break up lol but he's done this before where he would randomly text me and then disappear its like he checks up on me or something

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• booty call?

0|0
    0|0
    • wow just wow

• Sorry. Just being honest.

• Nah its all good I was just asking because it was weird why he be wishing the ex that he supposedly can't stand a happy birthday

• It must be that he waited this long to talk to you again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess but for what reason

What Girls Said 1

• He wants you big time. He said a whole sentence instead of a two word message.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes