I saw my ex boyfriend with someone else?

When I saw him with her twice. The first time he left a store as I was entering it. He then separated from her and started to look over his shoulder. He even began to stare at me behind her back like 3 times as if she was not there. The second time I saw him with her walking down the street. He parted ways from the girl and walked ahead of her. It was awkward. She was quiet and I was too. My ex was walking ahead of this girl. This is weird and why does he do this?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you ask yourself why you behave like that if you were in his position. 50% he don't want you to find out he already had another girl 50% he wants to tell you she's not his girlfriend, or he's stupidly embarrassed when u're around. Whatever, I don't know either, But I do know one thing. He still can't forget u.

Yep Who can forget their ex inside their heart entirely? Every1 always had a tiny little space inside their heart for their ex.

• do you think he still have feelings for me?