A little tip for your buddy, please :P

Alright so I am a junior in high school and I've met this wonderful girl quite some time ago, I got interested in her but I was never able to find out if she likes me or not, so after a while of attempting to get her I quit, she was giving me mixed signals and I got full of it so I decided to stop talking to her.

So after like 2 weeks of no talking I was passing by and she called me and waved, she is gorgeous and I like her a lot so I obviously smiled at her and waved back, so after that we met at the bus and I let her say hello again, flirted a little and it seemed alright, like in the past, she was answering good to my flirting.

So I managed to get a date with her, we went lunch together at school, the plan was going to be only us 2, but soon her friends saw us and joined us, we went for a walk but it was me, the girl I like and her friend, that kinda blew my plans off, but I still managed to flirt with her and have a good time with them.

So when it was time to go to the classes I thought, I gotta get more physical or else I'm gonna get friend zoned, so when I was leaving her at her class door, I kissed her on both cheeks, and then she left I even made a comment because I didn't get any kiss!

I was expecting her to kiss me back, but she didn't...

After that class I saw her going somewhere so I called her and went with her, we went to the caffeteria, and while we were on the line I said, you own me 2 kisses! and turned my face and pointed to my cheek and she said she didn't want to kiss me... I moved on and kept on my flirty talk as it didn't affect me.

The thing is I try to get more physical but she doesn't pays me back! I wanna know how to get more physical so I can get her comfortable to makeout with me.

11