Why did my ex boyfriend add my boyfriend on Facebook?

Why did my ex boyfriend add my boyfriend on Facebook?

I am a bit weirded out by this one.

my ex added my boyfriend while I had started dating a few months with my current man.

Currently not friends with my ex bf.

As far as I know, my ex boyfriend is very straight. Just wondering why he would do that and ask my bf's brother 'why does **(insert my name here)** hate me?

I prefer a clean break and my ex boyfriend was the one who broke it off with me. I truly did love him when we were together. Why is my ex trying to friend my boyfriend, and ask questions like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be so that he can keep tabs on your relationship and see if both of you are going to break up.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Your ex-boyfriend still misses you. He is also checking out who you moved on with.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's done it to keep track of you and see what you're up to and when you break up with your new boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to know who you're dating now and wants to see if he measures up

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, why should you care if he does? It's not your Facebook

• thanks for your answer... to be honest, I don't care who's friends with who on Facebook, I'm just curious (hence why I asked the question). My man just happened to tell me that piece of info

What Girls Said 1

• He's rethinking things and scoping out his 'competition', lol. They say you don't know what you've got until it's gone, and that's doubly true when what you had seems happier gone than they did with you, haha.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes