Why did my ex boyfriend add my boyfriend on Facebook?

I am a bit weirded out by this one.

my ex added my boyfriend while I had started dating a few months with my current man.

Currently not friends with my ex bf.

As far as I know, my ex boyfriend is very straight. Just wondering why he would do that and ask my bf's brother 'why does **(insert my name here)** hate me?

I prefer a clean break and my ex boyfriend was the one who broke it off with me. I truly did love him when we were together. Why is my ex trying to friend my boyfriend, and ask questions like that?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be so that he can keep tabs on your relationship and see if both of you are going to break up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE