Ex randomly texts me

Well I have posted a few times here about my ex girlfriend of 2 years, Its been about 2 months since the breakup and I have been doing no contact. I have been working out, going out with other females, feeling good and looking it too. Well I went to local pub after I got done closing my bar with a couple female co workers. I look down at my phone and I had a text from my ex. It said are you up. I said yes and then she replied nvm sorry. A mutual friend said she was at a local bar with some of her girlfriends so I figured it was a drunken text and her girlfriends quickly told her to cease contact and that is why she said nvm sorry. It could be a good sign that I am still on her mind none the less but I was just trying to get others opinions on this. Its the first time she has contacted me about something other than getting my stuff or something work related. How could I turn this to my advantage in getting her back etc. Thanks

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't turn that to an advantage. Not yet anyway. Don't respond further. Just carry on doing your thing, dating other girls, having fun.

If she drunk texted you once already (and had girls on hand to make her stop) she will eventually do it again when she's alone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am assuming it was a drunk text and that her friends made her stop. My fellow female co workers seem to think so as well. I'm hoping for the best but expecting that it was nothing and continue doing me