Is it true if someone is always suspecting us cheating on them...

chances they are actually cheating on us? Or It just they do not trust us? The guy I am dating now seems asking me the same question almost everyday.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not true that it automatically means they are cheating.

It can also just be a sign of insecurity, paranoia, or that they are cheaters themselves (they may not be cheating on you right this second) and believe that it's impossible for someone to stay faithful. Hence they are always doubting you.

In my opinion, I don't care what the source of their accusations are. Such people are poison, regardless of how they got infected. Dump them fast, and dump them hard.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I asked this because whenever he wanna set up a date I would tell him to inform me if he can make it or not.I did that just in case If I had any other plans with my friends.He will start questioning me like "why I must inform you though,you have other dates huh? " He asked me like 4 times,whenever he feels he want to.. :\