Is it true if someone is always suspecting us cheating on them...

chances they are actually cheating on us? Or It just they do not trust us? The guy I am dating now seems asking me the same question almost everyday.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not true that it automatically means they are cheating.

It can also just be a sign of insecurity, paranoia, or that they are cheaters themselves (they may not be cheating on you right this second) and believe that it's impossible for someone to stay faithful. Hence they are always doubting you.

In my opinion, I don't care what the source of their accusations are. Such people are poison, regardless of how they got infected. Dump them fast, and dump them hard.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I asked this because whenever he wanna set up a date I would tell him to inform me if he can make it or not.I did that just in case If I had any other plans with my friends.He will start questioning me like "why I must inform you though,you have other dates huh? " He asked me like 4 times,whenever he feels he want to.. :\

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not necessarily true, they may have had bad experiences in the past where theyve been hurt in a similar way, so as a resuly they are naturally suspicious and worried it could happen again.

The main thing you should take from it is he doesn't want to lose you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not always the case. Some people suspect it because they have trust issues or they've been cheated before.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some people are just paranoid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• In my experience more often the not yes. But it could be the person has been let down so badly it's left deep scars.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. could be.

0|0
    1|0
  • While it's not always the case, a lot time people project their actions as worries onto their partner.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes