Girl wants to cheat with me

So, this girl I've known for a while wants to cheat on her partner with me. I'm a little timid because I am friends with both of them. It's difficult because it's tempting, but I don't want to lose their friendship. Is it worth it to possibly ruin the friendship to have a fling?

Alright, so she tried to come on to me again but I denied her. Now she's super pissed off. She went and told her S/O that I thought she liked me and I was "stalking her". I go to a local work out gym, and she found out which days I go...followed me up there, and started spreading the same rumors. And, now another girl one of her friends wants to cheat with me..this is ridiculous. She's ruining my life now.

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, if you sleep with his woman, you aren't a good friend and she's just a piece of shyte. I'd leave this one alone. You have reservations now so that's good, means you must have some sort of moral foundation. So if you sleep with your friends woman you will end up feeling like crap, as you should if you chose to be that big of a loser. There are plenty of other available women out there.