Girl wants to cheat with me

So, this girl I've known for a while wants to cheat on her partner with me. I'm a little timid because I am friends with both of them. It's difficult because it's tempting, but I don't want to lose their friendship. Is it worth it to possibly ruin the friendship to have a fling?

Updates:
Alright, so she tried to come on to me again but I denied her. Now she's super pissed off. She went and told her S/O that I thought she liked me and I was "stalking her". I go to a local work out gym, and she found out which days I go...followed me up there, and started spreading the same rumors. And, now another girl one of her friends wants to cheat with me..this is ridiculous. She's ruining my life now.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, if you sleep with his woman, you aren't a good friend and she's just a piece of shyte. I'd leave this one alone. You have reservations now so that's good, means you must have some sort of moral foundation. So if you sleep with your friends woman you will end up feeling like crap, as you should if you chose to be that big of a loser. There are plenty of other available women out there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Of course it's not worth it. Do you really want to be THAT guy?

Out of all the girls out there, don't pick the slutty one willing to cheat on her boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You're not their friends. I wouldn't cheat with her and you should probably end your "friendship" with them and let them move on and find better friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it isn't. You know that. Stop thinking with the little head.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing nastier than a bitter, spiteful woman. Good luck with that bro.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm gonna pound her friend...she's about to get really pissed

• Bro's before ho's... never forget that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's advisable that you don't engage in this promiscuous act. Respect their relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't! You WILL regret it. It will probably become a defining moment in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it isn't.

If you are serious that the guy is a friend, tell him what's going with his girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes