Have you ever been divorced? How did you deal with it?

I believe in marriage and I will like to someday. I love so hard even when I break up with my I take sometime to heal.

If you don’t mind answering:

How many times have you been divorced ?

How long was the marriage

How did you deal with it?

What was the reason?

Did you re-marry

What is a good way to start over

112

Most Helpful Girl

• I was married for 14 years and it was my only marriage. I got married when I was 22 years old and it ended because my ex husband cheated on me many times. I stuck with it because I believe in the nuclear family and never wanted my children to be raised in a broken home. My ex husband had a baby behind my back and that was the last straw. I came to realize that a "broken" home can be one in which a mother and father co-exist in the same house for the sake of their children. It doesn't always mean that if you divorce the family unit becomes broken as myself and my ex are both great parents and love our kids tremedously. I am sure they WISH we were still married, but I just couldn't take being taken advantage of anymore. I was actually FINE when I decided to divorce. I went through the pain and emotion of losing the marriage WELL BEFORE the separation actually happened. I just got TIRED. You know what I mean? I never remarried yet. I am still in the dating world and this is as scary as a marriage where your husband is eternally unfaithful.

• You have been through a lot. I take it you are a very strong lady, congrats