Guys and girls what's the worst thing you did when someone broke up with you?

For example when my ex girlfriend broke up with me because I hurt her. I begged her to come back with me,telling her that she was my everything and that I couldn't live without her. A few months later when I forgot her completely I felt dumb for doing it and great full Because she broke up with me because I met a an amazing girl who just drive me crazy. But any ways every time I see my ex I feel ashamed for begging her like that. What are some of your stories?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst thing I did: had sex with him - I let him use me. A few hours later he told me (on whatsapp) that he didn't care that much about me anymore (we just broke up one week ago and had sex a few hours ago) and that he couldn't be 'just friends' with me. He also repeatedly told me he never wanted to date me again..

The stuff he did and said made me so angry that I just wanted to kill him. So I did.

Lol no of course not but I did tell my friends that he's an ass and wanted to see him burn in hell. I sort of exaggerated the whole situation and wanted to make my parents hate him (which didn't work).