Guys and girls what's the worst thing you did when someone broke up with you?

For example when my ex girlfriend broke up with me because I hurt her. I begged her to come back with me,telling her that she was my everything and that I couldn't live without her. A few months later when I forgot her completely I felt dumb for doing it and great full Because she broke up with me because I met a an amazing girl who just drive me crazy. But any ways every time I see my ex I feel ashamed for begging her like that. What are some of your stories?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst thing I did: had sex with him - I let him use me. A few hours later he told me (on whatsapp) that he didn't care that much about me anymore (we just broke up one week ago and had sex a few hours ago) and that he couldn't be 'just friends' with me. He also repeatedly told me he never wanted to date me again..

The stuff he did and said made me so angry that I just wanted to kill him. So I did.

Lol no of course not but I did tell my friends that he's an ass and wanted to see him burn in hell. I sort of exaggerated the whole situation and wanted to make my parents hate him (which didn't work).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I dated my ex's best friend...he was furious lol.

Answer mine please?

0|0
    0|0
  • i kept talking to him. I'm still doing the same I don't know why. maybe its because I love him too much and don't wanna get over him. I'm just gonna keep talking to him and see what happens!

0|0
    0|0
  • The worse thing I've done is probably crying over someone that treated me like nothing, believe me it is the dumbest thing ever!

0|0
    0|0
  • The worst thing I've done was ignore him jus to heal myself and once I did messed with his password on fb.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This didn't happen to me but I dated a girl for a few months, we split up went our separate ways no big deal. A friend of mine who I worked with dated the same girl I did about 3 years later and when they split up he f**ked her mom! which is believe able since her mom was always a bit of a flirt and had just gotten divorced haha...always found that funny

0|0
    0|0
  • when my first girlfriend broke up with me I was all distraught (I think its pretty funny now) but after which I went through a lot of depression and used to beat myself up (punch myself in the face and that sort of stuff) I actually dislocated my jaw once that hurt like a bitch. but ya that was the worst I ever acted. I was young (14) and of course was all naive I thought we were gonna get married and everything because we f***ed but it is what it is lol now when a girl breaks up with me I kinda laugh about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to a rebound relationship, had sex with another girl, or tell her some rude things.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes