Getting a divorce and already into another guy.. too soon?

So I am currently getting a divorce. My husband is a recovering alcoholic and I checked out of my relationship months ago. I have already asked for a divorce and the paperwork is in the works. About 2 months ago I met a guy who I have an incredible connection with. Instantly we are on fb for hours, we have same interest, views and even religion in common. he hangs out as friends with the family, he textes me non stop, and the other night after a party at my house we kissed. then we went to a concert the following week, and we were all over each other. then The week afterward we hung out mid week at his house and we totally hooked up, but no sex. he says I need to wait fro my divorce to finalize. He says he wants me and he cares for me. Last night I picked him up from the airport, I was going to drop him off , but we ended up talking for hours, and ended up in bed naked, making out. I feel like him not feeling like an adulterer is important to him. I am not a needy chic, and I can keep a cool, I Haven't called him, I have only texted when he texts me And now I wonder about the future, I wonder if he sees me as relationship material, or I'm just a hook up buddy. he has been twice divorced and is ready to have fun, but he is sending mixed signals, he texts and calls and spontaneously ends up all over me. And at times he texts me like a friend, and we talk for hours about everything else other than why we hooked up. At night he sends me sexts for hours.. I can't read this guy... is he thinking its too soon after my divorce? Someone help me.
Last night I was getting ready for bed. He called me and asked what I was doing, there was a soft opening to a new club in town, so I joined him on a whim. We drank, danced and talked all night.

He was telling me that everybody tells him to stay away from me cause technically I am still married. He would say things like, I would so date you, hell I would marry you. Afterwards we went back to his place, we didn't f***, but once again I was in his bed naked, this morning we showered together.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too soon. It's still best if you wait for the divorce to push through.