How should I do it and should I?

I want to break up with my boyfriend of almost 9 months. It just isn't working. I'm never happy anymore when I'm with him. He's always irritating me and making me mad even though he isn't trying to. He is kind of a sensitive person because his parents give him a hard time a lot. I want to break up with him without hurting him too bad or making him think we will get back together later on. He's constantly telling me how much he loves me...I just don't feel the same. What do you think?
Updates:
He is very clingy, tells all his friends how in love we are, always wants to be touching me and be close to me. Everyone always talks about how great we are together. He is a really sweet guy, no doubt.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The sooner, the better..he feels the vibes too, so he won't be so surprised. You both need yur freedom; when he looks back, he'll know you were doing him a favor by cutting him loose. You are too young for an exclusive relationship..it's that simple.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just give him a seat, and say that this relationship isn't working anymore and you want to break up with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just take some time off. Sometimes when people spend too much time together they feel smothered and get irritated by their spouses presence. ask him for some time off. See if you miss him and crave him then try starting over. Let him know why you want sometime off. If you do not feel as if you are missing something meet him face to face and tell him you are sorry but you think that our chemistry isn't too good. Maybe we are at different stages in our life.

I hate people breaking up

0|0
    0|0
  • U NEED TO TELL HIM HOW You FEEL,DONT JUST BREAK UP SUDDENLY,YOU WILL HURT HIM IF You DO , HE DESERVES TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL,YOU OWE HIM THAT MUCH.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes