How should I do it and should I?

I want to break up with my boyfriend of almost 9 months. It just isn't working. I'm never happy anymore when I'm with him. He's always irritating me and making me mad even though he isn't trying to. He is kind of a sensitive person because his parents give him a hard time a lot. I want to break up with him without hurting him too bad or making him think we will get back together later on. He's constantly telling me how much he loves me...I just don't feel the same. What do you think?
He is very clingy, tells all his friends how in love we are, always wants to be touching me and be close to me. Everyone always talks about how great we are together. He is a really sweet guy, no doubt.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• The sooner, the better..he feels the vibes too, so he won't be so surprised. You both need yur freedom; when he looks back, he'll know you were doing him a favor by cutting him loose. You are too young for an exclusive relationship..it's that simple.