I caught my boyfriend talking to his ex..

My boyfriend said that he hadn't talked to his ex for a few months and then I found out he talked to her the day before I had asked him. I mostly mad because he wasn't honest with me. He said he forgot because he had smoked weed. He also has been liking all her photos on Instagram and the majority of his pictures on Facebook are of her. He treats me extremely well. Should I be concerned? Suggestions?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, you shouldn't be dating some guy who's forgetting things because he's been smoking weed... I'm sure you're better than that.

Anyways, there's no problem with talking to your ex ; you wouldn't want him being nosy if you were talking to an ex, would you? It's fine that maybe he's her friend, but you shouldn't slack off ; if he's cheating on you, you probably should know, so talk about his ex sometimes, or ask about her. Talk to his ex, too. Just, don't be paranoid... then he'll just think something's wrong/you don't like him anymore.