How long until you make a move? -guys-

so there's these two guys I know that I have a crush on me. both of them have been telling everyone but me about having a crush on me, but neither have asked me out or anything.

guys, do you normally wait it out for something or do you just go ahead and make your move?
Updates:
side note : I only share the feeling with one of the men. however, he is the one who is a bit more reserved about his feelings for me. the only reason we even k now he does have feelings for me is because he accidentally blurted it out while talking about me to our oldest gossip. the other man is just so vocal about it, so I was just confused as to why he wouldn't just tell me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wait. Unless I am definitely sure of her feelings and its mutual, I never make a move.

1|1
    0|0
    • Patience makes the difference between the hunter and the prey.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• When two guys compete for a girl, and both are really experienced. They both can lose interest because they are wainting for the other guy to make a move and fail. Once they lose interest they both realize that they were using the same strategy and then move on to another girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems both of them are shy in nature. It would take months.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like two guys at once...you like neither...you like their attention!

1|0
    0|0
  • These days, I just make my move.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in High School I was so scared of rejection...so that might be it. Some girls act like they are very unapproachable. For confident guys, it's not a problem. But if they are shy, you need to do a little work...just a little. Hang out by them and hint you are interested...smile! If either of them wants to date you, they will ask you out. Otherwise, move on!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes