How long until you make a move? -guys-

so there's these two guys I know that I have a crush on me. both of them have been telling everyone but me about having a crush on me, but neither have asked me out or anything.

guys, do you normally wait it out for something or do you just go ahead and make your move?
side note : I only share the feeling with one of the men. however, he is the one who is a bit more reserved about his feelings for me. the only reason we even k now he does have feelings for me is because he accidentally blurted it out while talking about me to our oldest gossip. the other man is just so vocal about it, so I was just confused as to why he wouldn't just tell me.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wait. Unless I am definitely sure of her feelings and its mutual, I never make a move.

• Patience makes the difference between the hunter and the prey.