I'm 20 years old and my strict parents won't let me see my boyfriend

I met my boyfriend at our university and we've been together for 7 months. Everything is going great and I think I might have found my true love, but there's one problem. He lives 4 hours away from me and he would be willing to come visit me but I have extremely traditional African parents and they won't let him spend the night in our house and won't let me spend the night at his. our mutual friend invited us both to his lake house next weekend and I'm at the point where I miss my boyfriend so much I'm considering going no matter what my parents say, but I'm scared of what my parents will do when I get back.. I'm 20 years old and I'm still being treated like a child. help? experience? comments?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go, and worry about things later on.