What should I do with her?

so I met a girl a month ago, and we became very close friends since then. in the first few weeks I told her that I see her more than a friend but she had a different opinion..recently her behavior has changed towards me and she starts saying that we have chemistry and that we belong together. also she is talking about me to her mother (I ve never met her or talk to her) which is abroad and said that she likes me a lot! that's awkward! also one day she asked me this: ''how do you imagine us in the future?'' and I answered her we might lost each other and never meet again..and she said back '' I will never let this happen''.. I guess she began to like me or smthng but am not sure! am thinking of the words she said at the beggining (that she prefers to stay friends) and am holding back! what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys and girls feel attraction a little different. "Chemistry" may hit, but we respond to it differently. Girls will take longer to allow it to show, though they feel it right away. Guys will try to show it right away but then back off when they feel worried that they were too hasty in picking a partner.

Her "determination" is typical of a young woman in your age range. If you don't see her as more than a friend right now, then you should be straight forward and tell her that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Its just crazy girl-math. She was just trying to play hard to get(poorly, But still trying). She is just sending you signs now. She just wants you to make a move on her. If I was her I would want you to just take me once and kiss me so good and have your way with me. :) It just sounds to me like she is asking for a f*** :) Just my opinion

1|0
    2|0
  • The things she said that you are interpreting as her romantically liking you can be applied to a friendship as well...

You tried to get more than a friendship than her and she declined it. Try again if you like but if you do NEVER BRING IT UP AGAIN!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think since you gave her the green light she is now feeling safe enough to open up to u,don't hurt her.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think maybe before she didn't know how you felt, but now that you told her how you feel she feels more comfortable to opening up to you about how she feels about the two of you. I don't think there is anything wrong with it so don't hold back

0|0
    0|0
  • if you like her humor her I guess but don't so anything you'll regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • she defintely is into you dude... go for it !

1|0
    0|0
  • She wants you...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You really should ask her out to a date now. She's quite interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time she starts talking about the future, your chemistry together, etc., remind her of what she said about preferring to remain friends. Then throw in something like, "Are you telling me you want more than that?" See what she says.

3|0
    0|0
    • i would totally love if a guy did that ^^^ Just be sure to wink while doing so!

Recommended myTakes