What should I do with her?

so I met a girl a month ago, and we became very close friends since then. in the first few weeks I told her that I see her more than a friend but she had a different opinion..recently her behavior has changed towards me and she starts saying that we have chemistry and that we belong together. also she is talking about me to her mother (I ve never met her or talk to her) which is abroad and said that she likes me a lot! that's awkward! also one day she asked me this: ''how do you imagine us in the future?'' and I answered her we might lost each other and never meet again..and she said back '' I will never let this happen''.. I guess she began to like me or smthng but am not sure! am thinking of the words she said at the beggining (that she prefers to stay friends) and am holding back! what should I do?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys and girls feel attraction a little different. "Chemistry" may hit, but we respond to it differently. Girls will take longer to allow it to show, though they feel it right away. Guys will try to show it right away but then back off when they feel worried that they were too hasty in picking a partner.

Her "determination" is typical of a young woman in your age range. If you don't see her as more than a friend right now, then you should be straight forward and tell her that.