One partner cheated, now what?

So, one person in a couple cheated, but for whatever reason, they are staying together.

Does the wronged party have the right to have a one time fling?

If they do, is it ASAP or at anytime in the future?

My bestie just got back from a weeks vacay with her mother and two sisters... while on vacay, her married sister and her mother both cheated on their husbands.

1: Should the husbands know?

2: Should the husbands be allowed a dalliance as well?
  • Yes, but soon.
  • Yes, whenever.
  • No. Just no.
    Vote C
  • Onions!!!
    Vote D

619

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't believe one wrong excuses another wrong. I also don't believe coming clean to the husband is going to do anyone any good. If it was a one time thing and a mistake you take it to your grave.

Onions!

• Knowing would do me plenty of good.

• Why? for causing resentment in a relationship? mistrust? Somethings, speaking for myself, are just better left unknown. Putting a spin on an old saying... there is bliss found in ignorance. I don't need to know everything and it in some cases it's just better that way.