Guys ONLY: Girlfriend on Ex boyfriends Facebook!

So I went away to trucking school which was a month and when I came back my girlfriend was at work so I checked her internet history. I found that only a few days ago she had been on her Ex boyfriends Facebook (her ex beat her before), so I looked at them.

28 pages of pictures she went through, him with out a shirt flexing, him in a car etc.

I confronted her about it.

Girlfriend: Oh that was forever ago (first lie)

ME: no it was yesterday!

Girlfriend: Oh well I must have accidently clicked his profile (28 times? That's a huge mis click)

Finally she admits to it.

She says: "Oh I just went on his profile to make sure he wasn't trying to find me"

(SHE ONLY VIEWED PICTURES AND THE ABOUT PAGE)

So guys.

Why do you think she was REALLY on his fb?

Do you buy her story or think she's full of it?
  • She's being honest
  • She's completely lying to save face
The 2 she's telling the truths I believe based on the structure of the sentencing and the capitalization that they are by the same person. they will not be counted.

Also any comments from the girls are disregarded, thank you anyway for input.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh she was clearly looking at those pecks and getting hot. Because even a**holes sometimes give you wetdreams and good past-sex is still good stuff.

In all seriousness it probably did have to do with some form of sexual / emotional behavior.