Should a guy confess he likes a girl?

Or let actions convey his feelings?

Should it be up to the guy to make the first move to disclose his feelings to the girl or the girl be the one to make the move. Does it matter?
  • Girl to confess to guy she likes him
  • Guy to confess to girl he likes her

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls aren't always great at reading your guys actions. She may think you like her, then second guess it constantly! Sometimes a girl will just know and be confident with that. If I were you, I would just tell us. It will save you a lot of heartache and confusion! After all, no guts no glory! hahaha sorry for the cliche.

In any dating situation, you are dealing with a whole different mix of personalities. Sometimes the girl will have the confidence (or the impatience :), lol) to tell the guy how she feels. Other times... not so much. I know women who if the guy doesn't make the move, they will forget about him and move on because they think "how will this go anywhere if he doesn't make the first move? Would he be like that all throughout our relationship?!" Others won't care one way or the other. Also, a lot of girls are told to let the guy make the first move and it's seen as "desperate" or "needy" for a girl to do so. I think that it will depend on each individual case.

Everything depends on how fast you want the relationship to progress. If you do, then make a move. She will admire your courage!

Best of luck!

• I think your help would be appreciated on my unique question here ! thanks :)