Would you still be with a guy that still deals with his ex?

My boyfriend still has contact with his ex girlfriend she calls and text him but he won't do anything to stop her. He claim she harassing him but when I asked him to block her he would not block her he only put her on the reject list for 5 minutes and take her off I don't want to be in a relationship where ex'a are a problem was I wrong for breaking up with him? He can't even get his ex girlfriend to stop texting he even calls her back. He said he was done with her. She's calling still and he answer mad or not .She called him yesterday and he yelled at her threatened to come fight her and she called back he sayin the same thing he said on the first call all he said was stop calling him but he know where she stay and everything I even told him to block her he won't

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes playing you.

If he really wanted you, this shouldn't be an issue. Clearly he has something with her, that is a lot greater then the love he has for you. Sorry to say.

Is there maybe someone in your past that you have kicked out that you shouldn't have for this guy? Maybe this is karma showing you how wrong you where...

And no your not wrong for breaking up with this guy. Cause this is a total waste of your time. I wouldn't speak to him again. Chances are she will never stop calling.

1|0
    0|0
    • When she text him he reads it but don't respond when she call he don't reject her call so when she call him if he mad he won't answer if he ain't mad he will answer or call her back..I'm 18 she's 20 and he's 22...he don't let me get her phone number nor answer when she call his phone he don't even mention me in the conversation

• I would dump him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't be with a girl that still deals with her ex or anybody she's slept with

0|0
    0|0
  • it is strange things that we could not explain. mostly, I contact with my Exss..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• In a way I'm going threw the same thing and I have no idea what to do. But he tells me he doesn't talk to her. I see him delete her messages and calls all the time. But today she randomly showed up at his work when I was there. I told him to block her number and he said he will whenever she starts sh*t

0|0
    0|0
    • I left because I told him to block her but I also thought he still had feelings for her and he don't want me calling her speaking to her or anything it's like he protect her still so I let him go but he didn't wanna breakup I believe because of my money

• glad you broke up with him...let him be.

you will find someone to respect you the way you want

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. You shouldn't either. It seems that he is not over her yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • That'd hurt me enough to leave him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes