How to contact your Ex (Not to get back together)

Was with a girl for a little over a month, she borrowed a few items, and she ended up breaking up with me because of some random shiz, anyways she still has my items after 3 weeks and has not returned them yet.

How do I contact her, or how should I approach her with a friendly attitude to get them back. She is a very pleasant person, and I would never go as far as get authorities involved. I also don't want it to seem like I want to get back together or use it as any sort of something to do with a relationship, just for my stuff back. Ill work on getting back together with her at a later date lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really need them

Back?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah, I'm not gonna totally convey weakness by just letting her have my sh*t.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If its awkward, do you know any of her friends who could ask for your things back for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol...oh Wow! Well if she is a pleasant person then just contact her and ask for your things back. Just that simple.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should just text her something like "Hey, there's still three items of mine that it's in your possession. I would appreciate it if you return them. I hope you're having a nice day"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes