How to contact your Ex (Not to get back together)

Was with a girl for a little over a month, she borrowed a few items, and she ended up breaking up with me because of some random shiz, anyways she still has my items after 3 weeks and has not returned them yet.

How do I contact her, or how should I approach her with a friendly attitude to get them back. She is a very pleasant person, and I would never go as far as get authorities involved. I also don't want it to seem like I want to get back together or use it as any sort of something to do with a relationship, just for my stuff back. Ill work on getting back together with her at a later date lol.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really need them

Back?

• Well yeah, I'm not gonna totally convey weakness by just letting her have my sh*t.