Why would a guy keep his ex on his fb if...

He said they aren't going back together? He don't want any other relationship? And she comments in almost all his post. Why after he took her from his fb,now she is back and like nothing have happened.? Is there a reasons guys ..plz help me understand thanks he said he likes me and want to know me,but all this got me worry.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's because he just want to keep the friendship side of their relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe they're just friends...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they are just mature enough to stay just friends and put the past behind them. (I assume you like or are dating this guy.) Me and my ex hang out and text all the time and we both have told each other who we are currently interested in. It really just depends on the people I guess. If these people are kinda immature, they probably aren't over each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like him too,just that I know for a fact he still in love with her. He told me we been friends for over a year. So I belive is better to stay away,unless he show real interest,still I prefer to wait. Is that ok?

Recommended myTakes