I am dating a 20 year old guy and I'm 16 can I get some advice?

Well my boyfriend is 20 and I am 16 We have been together for 3 weeks and he makes me feel amazing as a woman not just in bed. I always smile around him and he left to Idaho for 6 days and will be back on the 21st. My 19 year old friend dated him for 4 years and is still in love with him and wants me to help them get back together she doesn't know him and I are together. Can I get some help because I also slept with him and I might be preggy (used protection it broke) Help?
Ok she and I have been friends for about 4 days I barley know her and thank you for the help people

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose you could dance around the issue of helping your friend get back together with him for a while, and put it off, until he gets back. In the meantime, try buying a pregnancy test, and see if there even IS something to worry about there, first. When he gets back, you can talk about everything. You can talk about where you two stand relationship-wise. You can talk about whether or not you want to be public about it with your friends. If you're pregnant you REALLY need to talk about that, and if you're not, that's one less thing to worry about.

Still, buy some time on that thing about hooking him and her up, before you tell her what's up. Buy a pregnancy test, and be sure. Talk things out with your guy, and then you can decide what to do about telling your friend. If you two stay together, you're going to have to tell her sooner or later anyway. If you're pregnant, you'll have things you need to tell other people one way or another.

BUT...

Don't worry about it too hard until you know there's something to worry about. Keep a cool head. Work this out as one item on a list, at a time. You can do this. Believe in yourself.

Good luck.

• Well then she's of little concern so far. I'd just ignore her. Or at least ignore her until your situation between you and your guy is resolved. By the way, have you been tested yet? If not, I suggest you get on that first.