Why do guys cheat? what makes them want to?

Am pregnant and my boyfriend wants other girls I know it but why...why do they cheat? What makes them want to?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• he is not still ready to have any commitment,i don't think he knows importance of your being pregnant,but it will come to him,maybe litter bit later then some,but it will come..

• Then why would he tell me he wants to be with me you think he dissent want to hurt me?

• i think you should talk to him. There is no 2 chairs that he can sit on the same time,you or they its that simple. If he chose to act like time as he did,brake up with him,and don't think twice about it.If he is sorry he will be back,

if you let him. but then you will be in position to make some ground rules of that relationship.How sorry he will truly be,that up to you to deside,u know him the best.deal with it asap,because when child comes,you need to know on who you can relay on..