Why do guys cheat? what makes them want to?

Am pregnant and my boyfriend wants other girls I know it but why...why do they cheat? What makes them want to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he is not still ready to have any commitment,i don't think he knows importance of your being pregnant,but it will come to him,maybe litter bit later then some,but it will come..

1|0
    0|0
    • Then why would he tell me he wants to be with me you think he dissent want to hurt me?

• i think you should talk to him. There is no 2 chairs that he can sit on the same time,you or they its that simple. If he chose to act like time as he did,brake up with him,and don't think twice about it.If he is sorry he will be back,

if you let him. but then you will be in position to make some ground rules of that relationship.How sorry he will truly be,that up to you to deside,u know him the best.deal with it asap,because when child comes,you need to know on who you can relay on..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Some guys cheat because they are simply selfish, and they believe that the world revolves around them, and that they're entitled to do whatever they want to do. These guys often seem confident, which makes some girls attracted to them, but with this type of guy, the signs of their selfishness and self-centeredness are usually obvious long before they cheat.

Some guys cheat because they're immature and don't want to be tied down to any responsibility. Many guys today don't want a relationship until their late 20s or early 30s, or at least until they've had a "go wild" phase, which is usually around college age, where they get to date (and have sex with) a bunch of different girls.

And some guys cheat because their relationship with their SO deteriorates over time, and they lose intimacy (sexual and otherwise), and eventually their need for sex and an emotional connection drives them to seek comfort elsewhere.

If I had to guess, it sounds like your boyfriend is a combo of the first two.

0|0
    0|1
    • This make me laugh come on, stop acting like women and girls are so perfect. I bet more women cheat then guys do, but they women just hide it better. Women are more selfish then men everything seems to be only about them.

• We weren't discussing women. I don't believe women are any more perfect than men, and I could talk about women's issues with cheating, but that wasn't the topic of THIS post.

• Why do women cheat? Its not just guys who do. I once heard the reasons is

Men cheat because they can, women cheat because they have too. Which to me is a bunch of bull.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex

0|0
    0|0
    • But am very open even though am pregnant am still very into it

• Lack of sex at home, or he wants more variety.

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be that they aren't satisfied with the current sex life, or they don't find their girls sexually appealing anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • The answers we give to your question and your situation will vary a bit...

I cheated very recently and feel awful about it now! :(

Why did I? Been married for a long time, wife has no sex drive and stopped filling emotional needs.. New girl filled emotional needs for quite some time, I didn't think I'd cross the line and cheat in a physical way... But after again being turned down by my wife, then too many drinks, I finally gave in... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Their sexual needs are no longer being met.

They aren't attracted to their partner anymore

They are being emotionally isolated by their partner.

Or

they are the sort of person who should never be in a relationship

they don't believe in monogamy

they have committment issues

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• funny I had this convo w a guy friend who is 50 and still cheating,plus I broke up with a cheater(45) age doesn't matter there are some men and I think its a great majority who love attention and who have no self control,they think w the wrong head.I told my friend we women can get sex from anywhere anytime with whomever but we remain faithful to one,why is that? the answer is a mystery,i just think some guys are mentally damaged and don't know reality..no one woman is going to tolerate her man cheating yet these cheaters date many unsuspecting women lieing to them as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selfishness

0|0
    0|0
  • greedy and selfish!

0|0
    0|0
    • LOl women are more greedy and selfish then men.

• I wasn't being a stereotyped of my statement above and I didn't even specifically point out that men are more greedy and selfish either.

• Because he's a jackass

0|0
    0|1
  • He doesn't want commitment, apparently.

People cheat for many different reasons. Unhappy, horny, greedy, whatever.

I have to say though, you say you "know" he wants other women. How do you know that? And, just because someone WANTS someone else doesn't mean they'll actually DO anything. You can't expect people to never ever want someone else sometimes, it's not realistic. Wanting someone isn't cheating. Acting on that want, is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes