Missing calls? Cheating? Or just being straight up rude?

Hey, same topic as yesterday about my boyfriend. I know. He is at his own place now... But he is ignoring my calls and/ or rejecting them. Granted I have only called 3 times today, should I still be worried that he's cheating? I mean, I told him when he comes to see me tomorrow that I need to talk to him. I think I should tell him it;s over... I don't want to though. I guess I need help. So my main question is: "When I talk to my boyfriend, what should I say to remain calm and ease the break up? If there will be one (highly unlikely)"

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait wait wait wait wait! Did the rest of you who are calling her "neurotic" and saying she is "jumping to conclusions" read her post yesterday? Her boyfriend slept over at another woman's house! I find it so hard to believe that any of you ladies, or any woman for that matter, would be OK with her boyfriend sleeping over at a female friend's house! That is ludicrous! And now he is back home and ignoring you all day? There is nowhere near enough information here for her to be considered "neurotic" and a "stalker." She is totally right! He has no business sleeping over at another woman's house! And then to ignore you all day today? Now I am sure that there is more going on here but as far as the information you have given us between this post and yesterday's post, you have every right to be upset and question what exactly is going on! It is clear that he has no respect for you. I would never ignore my girlfriend's calls all day and would certainly NEVER EVER sleep over at a female friends house, whether they know each other or not. Put yourselves in her shoes. Your significant other sleeps over at another man's/woman's house. Someone you don't know. Then ignores you all day. Something is amiss and you need to get to the bottom of it and set some boundaries. This is unacceptable. I doubt very much he would be OK if you slept over at a man's house and then were unreachable the next day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE