Can moving help your chances in the dating world?

Can moving to a new city or town increase your chances in dating? Where I live, most of the girls from my social demographic have left town and it's mainly the lower class that have stayed around. As a result, I've been left without many girls that I find attractive and want to date. Even the girls that I did have things in common with back when they were still around never gave me much attention but that was then. This is now and things have changed.

What if I moved and left town and started fresh? Do you think my chances with classier women would improve? I would hope to even see a different mindset among people in general in a nicer area. People that are more open minded and assertive. Around here it just seems to be trashy, drunk, racist, sexist people that are stuck back in hyper conservative old mindsets.

I just want to be around a better demographic of people and especially girls that are a bit more progressive in their lifestyles and beliefs. Still good morals, but more open minded for sure. Somewhere where the average girl is much hotter, maybe even nicer than the average girl here too. Are my expectations for moving too high? Either way I want to move to a might nicer area.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You get classy women in every town, it just depends on where exactly you are going to meet women and how often you are going out to meet them. How many NEW women do you talk to in a week? Most people will give an answer between 0-3, of those 0-3 women, how many of those are you attracted to? 0-1? And out of that number, how many could you see yourself being long term with? ... the more you meet, the more chance you have. Whoever you speak to, even if you are not initially blown away by her looks, give her one minute of your undecided attention before you move on to someone else, you might be surprised!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Nope I don't think it will effect it. It would give you a fresh start to getting to know new girls and have them get to know you! Please answer my question! Thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's not about location. It's about you. You can meet people anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't fit in where you are, your dating chances will improve when you move some place you belong. well, maybe belong wasn't the best choice of word but you know what I mean...like dates like. so if you aren't like most of the people you currently live around, maybe moving to a place you do fit in will help.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. Because you have an opportunity to start fresh. Plus, if you live in a small town or a town that has a poor dating scene, moving to a bigger city or a city with a great dating scene can help big time. I've been considering moving from Kansas to Texas when I can.

Being 24, most people around here get married to their high school sweethearts or people they met in college. Probably 50% around here are married and have kids and a house before age 25. That's just not my scene right now and when I'm ready, almost everyone will already be married. Plus, there's not much to do around here so dates pretty much consist of staying at home and watching TV for the evening, which is fine but that gets old fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it will help you since you can deal with a lot of new girls and you are on equal level upon your peers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes