Can moving help your chances in the dating world?

Can moving to a new city or town increase your chances in dating? Where I live, most of the girls from my social demographic have left town and it's mainly the lower class that have stayed around. As a result, I've been left without many girls that I find attractive and want to date. Even the girls that I did have things in common with back when they were still around never gave me much attention but that was then. This is now and things have changed.

What if I moved and left town and started fresh? Do you think my chances with classier women would improve? I would hope to even see a different mindset among people in general in a nicer area. People that are more open minded and assertive. Around here it just seems to be trashy, drunk, racist, sexist people that are stuck back in hyper conservative old mindsets.

I just want to be around a better demographic of people and especially girls that are a bit more progressive in their lifestyles and beliefs. Still good morals, but more open minded for sure. Somewhere where the average girl is much hotter, maybe even nicer than the average girl here too. Are my expectations for moving too high? Either way I want to move to a might nicer area.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• You get classy women in every town, it just depends on where exactly you are going to meet women and how often you are going out to meet them. How many NEW women do you talk to in a week? Most people will give an answer between 0-3, of those 0-3 women, how many of those are you attracted to? 0-1? And out of that number, how many could you see yourself being long term with? ... the more you meet, the more chance you have. Whoever you speak to, even if you are not initially blown away by her looks, give her one minute of your undecided attention before you move on to someone else, you might be surprised!