How to recover after sharing your feelings with a girl too early?

There is this girl I really like who I have become very friendly with over the past semester. I think that she likes me too and before summer break I told her about my feelings.Since then she hasn't really texted me and the couple times I tried talking to her she hasn't really tried to keep the conversation going. I have reason to believe that she has feelings for me too,but I think I may have scared her off. Is it possible to recover from something like this or should I just move on given that its summer break now and I won't see her until August?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just stop trying. Same thing happened to me and it was like she was doing me a favor when she talked to me and seriously, it felt really bad, especially because I was a dumbass and I kept trying. Don't do that to yourself, if she changes her mind she will text you but until then, you have moved on.

The worst thing about keeping it going and talking is that you lose your freedom. BY that I mean that you won't be able to be yourself, she will second guess everything you do or say and see every single attempt at a conversation as bothersome.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE