Is my boyfriend cheating?

Very distraught please I need advice I'm going crazy and I need to know if its just me.

My boyfriend works a lot all through out the week and I don't get to see him much like I used to...and I just lost my job I have a car that I can use sometimes and I'm just growing depressed and sad just sitting in the house all day. And it has gotten worse since I don't see him like that.

And yes I'm on his ass and I try not to be I sit at home a pick apart sh*t and he just recently moved down to his cousin close to his job and I never met or seen this cousin before.

I'm questioning if he is really telling the truth, is he seeing someone else?

It's all because of the change, on top of that he is off on the weekends and we will hang out for 3 or 4 hours not whole days like we used to which make me think he has to go see someone else...? Not I'm depressed and emotional and on his ass maybe its all in my head?

But before when we spent all our time together he wasn't working as much and he was living at his aunts house which he hated so he spent most nights in his car or he was just stay with me till she went to bed. Its not like that no more and he can't come over my house cause my mom is like his aunt. So when we do get together its just in the car and he says he hasn't brought meo ver his cousins house yet cause his cousin girlfriend is a bitch and she may not be OK with it. I'm like OK then the other hand I'm just like is he lying to me.

Well we hung out yesterday and he didn't want to hang that long which pist me off and we went to yard sales and he bought chairs and glasses. Now in my head I'm like why in the f*** are you getting chairs I ask him he says for our place I'm getting my sh*t together. Then he changes it and says I'm might just resale them and he said he was going to put them in his aunts shed. And after like 2 hours he implied he was going to go soon I got very mad and upset! and asked him what else did he have to do he said nothing he was tired he was going to go over he aunts house and hang with his uncle for a bit and put the chairs in the shed mind you he has a storage that he pays for.

So I had the worst emotional break down ever in front of him. And I just told him how I been feeling and talked about my depression and I told him that I didn't want to be a bitch to him so maybe it was best that we didn't talk for a bit and when I felt better I would come back he said no your not going any where. And we haven't had sex for like a month and a half due to the living situation. After he saw me so upset he found a place for us to have sex he brought me food. He bought me a jewelry box at a yard sale. But when I was dropping him of a his car he said he was going to his uncle house ...i said my goodbyes and when I got to my door I realized I forgot something in his car and I waved to him but he didn't see me cause he was looking at his phone so I went in the house called him like 5 times so I took my car and and drove past his uncles house he wasn't there and when I got back he had called back and said he was at his boys house near his cousins house.

i said why are you lying to me and he got quiet and I told him I drove past his uncles house and he claimed he went and he wasn't there at the time. am I just being paranoid or is he really being shady? He has drove past my house before to see where I was at also. I told him that I forgot something in his car and he said I'm sorry babe I'm going to get some rest at my cous house and I will come back around 8 cause I need to relax.
i said well just bring it tmrw cause we are hanging out today. And he was like babe what is wrong with you I said I told you what wrong with me I told you everything and he jus t was like I love you baby. If he is dealing with all this with me does that mean he loves me. Is he cheating?

167

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, maybe I am a paraoid person too, or all the other commentors are too trusting lol, but I think some of his behavior is questionable. Like, moving to a mystry cousin's house that you never met and telling you you can't go over because of anohher woman? Is he dating his cousin's girlfriend or you? A real man would tell that bitch (excuse my french) where to stick it and bring you over.

and And if he hates living with his aunt so much that he sleeps in his car (btw dude that lives and sleeps in his car, so NOT attractive), then why would he go over to visit his uncle, knmowing she would be there?

The only thing I agree with other commentators is that you handled the situation badly. Take a deep breath and tell him honeslty that you are confused by the things he tells you and you're not comfortable seeing him under these circumstances. Maybe you need to take a break and both of you figure out sh*t in your life, because together you're not doing so hot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yea true thanks you give great advice..you answered another one of my questions before you think like me.

• No problem. I try to put myself people's shoes. It's a tough situation. Not easy to deal with. I hope things get better soon. And I totally understand about losing the job. It happened to me too and I'm still looking.