My "girl friend" said she needs time to think?

We broke up, then got back together but this time without the "title" she tries to reassure me that she won't leave me.. According to her she has to really think about it.. So in 2 weeks she will know the answer... she still wants to stay in contact, she isn't dating anyone else according to her.. I'm used to following my gut feeling, I rely on it alot.. But my mind is racing, my heart is relaxed and my gut isn't speaking.. Can you tell me what it could mean, what should I do? Why isn't my gut telling me anything?
Updates:
I broke up with her because she text me according to her out of anger, "I don't like the way you think sometimes, and sometimes not sure if I want to be in a relationship, she wanted space, I told her I don't do space I break up and I did, she contact me first, we got back together but without the title, she just finish her BA, now she is doing 5 days in jail for her DUI, she told me after jail she wants to start a new chapter, so my guard is up now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just wait for that 2 weeks. 2 weeks is small when you're looking out to a long term commitment.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• So... why did you two break up? Who broke up with who, and who asked who to get back together? I need more details.

But, I I don't know about this. Put yourself in her position. Have you ever been with someone that you had to really think about, and didn't want to label your relationship, and have it work out? Probably not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• "So in 2 weeks she will know the answer... she isn't dating anyone else according to her"

lol

1|0
    0|0
    • so what should I do then? my gut isn't talking to me

• I need space is code for, "I want screw some other guy" or "I want to see if I can find a better guy".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes