So does he like me?

This guy Jacob is almost my best friend ever. I've known him for a school year but I really like him! I'm afraid to tell Him cause I really don't wanna ruin any of the good things that we have. But he sits next to me in all the classes we have together and we make up jokes together, we draw on each other, all in all it's really fun and he's funny! We like to be around each other. Every once In awhile ill catch him looking at my through the corner of his eye, ill notice and just laugh, and he'll blush. Believe me I really like him, and I'd tell him as soon as I could be sure he liked me back. (And markiplier fan girls..., be jealous cause he LOOKS AND ACTS exactly like him. Lucky me.) but boys and girls I need your help. (I'm also not exactly sure if I have a boyfriend already or not... It's a long story)

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Careful, just because he's attracted to you doesn't mean he likes you.

Start small, talk about relationships and see if he's looking for a girlfriend or not. Any form of "No" or "I'm not ready" means that he's not interested in you and you guys can continue on your dance.

However if he says he's "looking for the right one"...guess what ;)