Ladies how do we get you back during a "break"?

I know the "go-to" answer is going to be, it's over. But I'd like to see under what circumstances some of you girls would have gone back to your guy while you were taking a break.

Reason for the break: Wants to rethink the relationship and see if she wants to stay with me or not. She's stressed beyond belief right now as well.

Would you have wanted your guy to give you space? Contact you during the day, at night, to check up, anything else?

Or does "break" just mean "we're going to break up and there's nothing you can do"

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm. Well the 'reason for break' sounds typical, but honestly it's pretty vague (probably on purpose if that's all she told you).

What you should do/not do is ENTIRELY dependent on what her real reason for the break.

The bottom line is, her interest level is below 50%. It's hard to fix a relationship once it starts tearing. You still have a chance though, because you didn't actually break up yet.

A) Is she interested in someone else?

B) Is she bored with you?

C) Is she angry with you?

D) Has she concluded that your life goals are becoming increasingly different?

E) Did she maintain relationships with her own friends while dating you or did she feel isolated?

F) Did she recently move or change her lifestyle in some major way?

G) Did you offend her in some way?

If she's angry, offended, interested in someone else, or concerned about life goals: you should contact her and tell her you want to clear things up now (or else you want to break up in the case of her being interested in someone else).

If she's bored, felt isolated, or doesn't admire you any more: give her space, get your life together, and let her figure out what she wants.

Hope that helps! Good luck :)

• Hard to tell but let me try to answer those.

A. Guys have asked her out, she's told me and mentioned she doesn't like them in any way

B. Not sure, she's the one who never has time to go out

C. She was, but we talked about it and she said she was over the issue

D. She does ask me about my future quite a bit, but knows I am serious about it

E. She did, she was never isolated and I never pressured her to choose me over someone else

F. No

• G. I believe I may have. She never said anything but she hinted that I disrespected her, we talked about it though.