How do I get my face to be clean and clear?

I don't have a major problem with acne where my whole face breaks out in the extreme. I rinse my face everyday. I don't currently have face-wash and soap makes me break out even more then usual. My problem is that my face is never clear, my biggest areas are forehead and around my nose and chin. I had neutrogena face wash but it didn't really help out so much. What are some tips or face-wash suggestions for my face. I really want a clean clear face. Thanks/Spasiba :)

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• Try washing in salt water and exfoliating the face with a dead sea salt wash. Then use the acne creams or face washes, because you really need to reduce the amount of oils your skin produces, and exfoliating will do this. Do not use oil based creams and carry around alcohol based sterile wipes, to wipe your face over with now and then. Select makeup wisely, because all makeups can cause a reaction, so you really need to spend a little on makeup to get quality stuff,x