- I would move to be with the person I love
- I would not move to be with the person I love
Most Helpful Girl
I'm in this situation right now, but I say no for a few reasons --
1. My family wouldn't like it. This seems lame, but I'm really close to them and want to stay that way, and I care about what they think. Not just my parents, my siblings too.
2. Connected to the first reason, I would miss my family a lot. I think they're just as important as a romantic relationship.
3. I have a good job and am going to grad school where I am. If I moved I would have to basically start my life over.
4. If we broke up I would be in a different state all alone. He's even said that he wouldn't want me to move there for that reason.
5. Just kind of over all that, I would feel stupid if I moved for a guy, like my life doesn't matter. Maybe some people wouldn't, but I would feel that way.
Still, part of me really wants to give everything up and just go because then we could be happy. I have to keep telling myself that logically it doesn't make sense. But if it logically makes sense in your situation, I'd say you should consider it.0