Is he telling the truth?

I've confronted a guy about him not really texting me because I think he's messing me around and keeping me hanging as a fall back girl for sex. We've been on a couple of dates and we slept together on the second, since then he hasn't really been texting and using the excuse that he's busy at work etc. I've told him I'm not waiting around whilst he keeps me hanging and he needs to show me he likes me because it feels like he's giving me excuses. I've been messed around before and find it hard to trust men.

He has text me saying that he there not really excuses when he has no signal at work and can only use his phone in 'safe areas' but it didn't seem to be an issue before and he hasn't said nothing like "I like you, stop worrying" or that he wants to see me again but I need to chill out. If he was genuine would these be the normal things I should expect to hear or is he not saying that because what I'm feeling is right?

I feel as though I might have scared him off, but I just feel if he liked me he would tell me and it seems suss he's stopped texting me after we slept together?

Guys - does it sound like a genuine response?

Girls - what would you be expecting to hear other than he's busy?

He has been on dating websites and online Facebook so the fact that he's doing that and not texting is a red flag for me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's quite clear that he's not interested in you, and uses you just for sex.

Big red flag, and it's clear that he's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it's definitely over sex or could it be because I told him after two dates if I'm seeing someone regularly (passed sex point) I don't usually see other people and asked him if he was planning to? Does it sound like he got scared off, I personally think if he liked me he would have just said I like you but it's too soon?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I don't see it going anywhere. Stop trying to contact him. If he's truly interested he'll make an effort.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it's definitely over sex or could it be because I told him after two dates if I'm seeing someone regularly (passed sex point) I don't usually see other people and asked him if he was planning to? Does it sound like he got scared off, I personally think if he liked me he would have just said I like you but it's too soon?

• He might have gotten scared off, but he kind of sounds like a douche.

Recommended myTakes